Thursday, November 29, 2007

Anti-What?

Just because I do not like some of the things black people do, does not make me prejudiced against black people.

Just because I do not like some of the things Jews do, does not make me an anti-Semite.

Just because I do not like some of the things women do, does not make me a woman hater.

Just because I don't like drugs, does not mean that I think all drugs are evil.

Just because I do not like some things Christians believe in, does not make me an anti-Christ.

Just because I love kids, does not make me a pedophile.

Just because I do not like to see sexual deviations, does not make me homophobic.

Just because I am a vegetarian, does not make me hate meat eaters.

Just because I hate war, does not mean I would not support war under certain circumstances.

Just because I am right wing conservative Republican, does not mean I think left wing liberal Democrats are all stupid.

Just because the Faithist religion is right for me, does not mean I think it is right for everybody.

Just because I have heard the voice of my God, in my dreams, for over forty years, does not mean I think my God is better than yours, for you.

Just because we don't agree on some issues, does not mean we disagree on all issues.

Excerpt from: www.trafford.com/05-2672

No comments: